01/29/21 Picture Pallet Sign @ 5:30pm
Hammer & Stain Princeton, WV
NEW workshop right here! There are many special moments in ones life captured in a photograph that seem to be hidden away and never printed out for the world to see. From wedding photos, family portraits, new born sessions, or even that great photograph of you and your friends that just sits on your phone. Lets dig those amazing pictures out and display them by making a custom wood sign to hang in your house. These also make for a wonderful gift that will touch someone’s heart.
Join us Friday January 29th at 5:30 pm at Hammer and Stain Princeton to make a Photo Pallet Sign.
We will be using a 11″x14″ photograph to display that perfect memory on your custom painted pallet sign. We will lead step by step helping you select colors, teaching you NEW techniques and encouraging you the whole way through. We provide all materials needed to make your very own custom wood sign.
**All photos need to be emailed to email@example.com by Tuesday January 26th to have them ready for the event.**
Embellishments are not included, but can be added that evening in studio for an additional charge.
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. In the personalization box -
there is no personalization needed. in the personalization box please put n/a
2. Add to cart
3. Proceed to check out
- This is a WOOD project so your sign WILL HAVE random cracks, chips, knots and other NATURAL blemishes that give it it's characteristics! Some peeling may occur. We will do our very best to minimize disturbances to the words and make everything look intentional! Please keep in mind, no sign is absolutely perfect, as it is hand crafted, but it will certainly be WALL worthy!
- Due to the customizations at ALL our projects, there are NO REFUNDS!
- Please private message us on Facebook or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel. if you have any questions .
- Hammer and Stain Princeton 851 Mercer St Princeton WV
🛠 If you do not feel well or have been in contact with someone who has been ill, please do not attend the workshop
🛠 Tables will be set up for social distancing. Thus, workshops will limited to 10 people.
🛠 Please suggest you wear a face mask upon arrival. Unfortunately, we have not been able to secure masks, so it will be your responsibility to have one. They are not required, but highly recommended.
🛠 Please limit what you bring into the studio.
🛠 Only the person with a registered seat will be allowed in the studio.
🛠 Once you enter the studio we will need to take your temperature and you will wash or sanitize your hands.
🛠 Please do not wear your Sunday best. We will be using disposable aprons at this time.
🛠 Once you are seated, all of your supplies will be on your table. We will bring all other items to you as needed.