Join us Monday, June 26th @5:30 or 6pm at Hammer & Stain Princeton or our RESIN ART workshop where you can make your own DIY Resin Art Project (9x14" Rectangle Serving Board, 15" Round Tray or 12x8 handled tray) We will teach you step-by-step how to create your own gorgeous project - these projects make for great handmade gifts for someone special or keep for yourself!
We will have TWO start times - 5:30pm & 6pm with 6 slots open MAX for each start time.
You get to choose your own stain & paint colors at the workshop to use to create your very own resin art project - make it a beachy theme or choose other colors to match your home decor.
Please note that you may have to LEAVE your project at the studio to completely dry and settle for 24hrs. It will be your choice to leave it & pick up at a later time OR to bring it home with you that night.
You can bring drinks & snacks to enjoy during the workshop.
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Decide what time works best. In the personaization box provided - type out which n/a as there is no Personalization.
2. Proceed with checkout!
- This is a WOOD workshop so your sign WILL HAVE random cracks, chips, knots and other NATURAL blemishes that give it it's characteristics! Some peeling may occur. We will do our very best to minimize disturbances to the words and make everything look intentional! Please keep in mind, no sign is absolutely perfect, as it is hand crafted, but it will certainly be WALL worthy!
- Unless otherwise stated in the description, all embellishments or props are not included in project price.
- Due to the customization at ALL our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS. However, if you cancel with at least 48 hours notice, your project can be pick up for an additional $5 fee. (Fee is to cover TO GO materials.) Same day cancellations or no-shows WILL NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Projects will only be held for 30 days. Please private message us on Facebook or email us (email@example.com) for any questions on attendance.
- Simple substitutions of words within the shown design and layout can generally be made at no additional charge. However, significant changes to our standard designs or special requests for a new design are considered custom and MUST BE pre-approved and submitted at least 5 days prior to your event or pick up. If approved, a customization fee of $5-$25 will apply depending on design and difficulty.
- Please private message us on Facebook, call us 304-223-3600, or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any additional questions.
- This workshop will be held at Hammer and Stain Princeton 851 Mercer St Princeton WV.
- Must be 21 or older to BYOB. Please drink responsibly.