09/28/21 Wood Jack-o-Latern Workshop @ 5:30pm
Hammer & Stain Princeton, WV
New Project Alert!
Join us Tuesday, September 28th at 5:30pm at Hammer & Stain Princeton for a DIY workshop. Customize your project in studio with your choice of paint, stain and embellishment, This registration will allow for one person 14+ to make a 12x24 Wood Jack-o-Latern.
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. On the personalization form, enter N/A as there is no personalization. Proceed with checkout.
- This is a WOOD workshop so your sign WILL HAVE random cracks, chips, knots and other NATURAL blemishes that give it it's characteristics! Some peeling may occur. We will do our very best to minimize disturbances to the words and make everything look intentional! Please keep in mind, no sign is absolutely perfect, as it is hand crafted, but it will certainly be WALL worthy!
- Due to the customizations at ALL our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48 hours notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops within 90 days. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop!
- *Simple substitutions of words within a design and layout can be generally made at no additional charge.
- Please private message us on Facebook or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel. If you no show for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.
- This workshop will be held at Hammer and Stain Princeton 851 Mercer St Princeton WV
- You are welcome to BYOB (food and drink). In order to consume alcohol you must be 21+.
🛠 If you do not feel well or have been in contact with someone who has been ill, please do not attend the workshop
🛠 Only the person with a registered seat will be allowed in the studio.