11/02/20 Christmas Countdown @5:30pm
Hammer & Stain Princeton, WV
Join us Monday, November 2nd at 5:30pm at Hammer & Stain Princeton for a DIY workshop. Customize your project with your choice of stain & paint colors. This registration allows for one adult to make a Christmas Countdown.
Everyone who attends this workshop will need to be registered for a project!
- In the personalization box, put What you would like your project to say. If no personalization put N/A.
- Proceed to check out
- This is a WOOD workshop so your sign WILL HAVE random cracks, chips, knots and other NATURAL blemishes that give it it's characteristics! Some peeling may occur. We will do our very best to minimize disturbances to the words and make everything look intentional! Please keep in mind, no sign is absolutely perfect, as it is hand crafted, but it will certainly be WALL worthy!
- Due to the customization at ALL our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48 hours notice your project will be saved and can ONLY be used for future workshops within 90 days. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop!
- *Simple substitutions of words within a design and layout can be generally made at no additional charge.
- Please private message us on Facebook or email us (email@example.com) to cancel. If you no show for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.
- This workshop will be held at Hammer and Stain Princeton 851 Mercer St Princeton WV
- Must be 21 or older to BYOB. Please drink responsibly.
🛠 If you do not feel well or have been in contact with someone who has been ill, please do not attend the workshop
🛠 Tables will be set up for social distancing. Thus, workshops will limited to 10 people.
🛠 Please suggest you wear a face mask upon arrival. Unfortunately, we have not been able to secure masks, so it will be your responsibility to have one. They are not required, but highly recommended.
🛠 Please limit what you bring into the studio.
🛠 Only the person with a registered seat will be allowed in the studio.
🛠 Once you enter the studio we will need to take your temperature and you will wash or sanitize your hands.
🛠 Please do not wear your Sunday best. We will be using disposable aprons at this time.
🛠 Once you are seated, all of your supplies will be on your table. We will bring all other items to you as needed.